Landlord Insurance

At Dural First National we strongly believe that all investment property owners should take out Landlord Insurance by a company specialising in this area.

Generally the annual cost for this insurance is less than one weeks rent.

We recommend the following 3 companies:
Terri Scheer
Honan Insurance

Owning an investment property should be a rewarding experience but tenant trouble or plain bad luck can turn into a drama if you don't have the right insurance cover.

Some of the items that can be covered by these policies are; absconding tenants; rent defaults; melicious & accidental damage (by tenants, families & friends, uninvited guests & pets); flood, storm & water damage; re-letting expenses and change of locks.

Your Property Management team can assist in applying for your Landlords Insurance.